Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
Our Medicare Advantage plans offer the same type of coverage as Original Medicare, including Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) and Medicare Part B (medical insurance). Many of our plans even include a free fitness facility membership, an annual wellness visit, vision and hearing exams, as well as many other extra features to help you get and stay healthy.
You can choose from these two types - with or without presciption drug coverage and with low, or no, monthly plan premiums.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans with Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (MAPD) give you the choice of enrolling in an HMO or PPO plan. Some plans require you to stay in network - others don't.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (MA)HMO plans don't include Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Use our DocFind® online provider search to see if your doctors, pharmacies and hospitals are in our network.
- Refer to our Provider Directory to find a doctor or hospital near you.
- Learn more about getting Extra Help to pay your plan premium.
Aetna Medicare is an HMO/PPO/PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Aetna Medicare depends on contract renewal. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Plans are offered by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc., and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna). Not all health services are covered. See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by location.