Aetna Medicare Wellness Benefits
Free wellness benefits,
exclusively from Aetna Medicare.
Did you know?
Aetna Medicare plans provide extra benefits you can feel good about.
You want to look and feel your best for many years to come. So give yourself a healthy advantage with wellness benefits available through Aetna Medicare Advantage plans:
- Aetna Health ConnectionsSM Disease Management — Provides access to individualized clinical programs for more than 30 chronic conditions. It can help you learn to manage your chronic health conditions and achieve your optimal state of health. Health information programs provide general health information and are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional.
- Healthy Outlook Program® — Free educational materials and resources to help you live better with chronic conditions like diabetes, heart ailments, asthma and low back pain.
- National Medical Excellence Program® — If approved for this program, you can gain access to our national network of respected doctors and facilities (for those with a complex illness or injury).
- Case Management Services — Individually assigned nurse case manager who will coordinate with your physicians to help so you can get well and stay healthy (available for certain medical conditions).
- Annual Preventive Reminders — Mailers that help you remember to get important vaccinations, like flu shots and colorectal cancer screenings.
- Women’s Health Reminders — Timely screening reminders for breast and cervical cancers.
- Numbers To Know® — A mailer for members with chronic conditions. Includes a wallet-size card that helps you monitor your blood pressure and cholesterol numbers.
- Informed Health Line — Talk directly with experienced nurses about thousands of health topics using Aetna’s 24-hour toll-free number.
- Hypertension Program — Provides an automated blood-pressure cuff and feedback to members on how to improve their numbers.
- The Aetna Compassionate Care Program — Provides support to members, caregivers and their families in the advanced stages of illness. Learn more by visiting www.aetnacompassionatecare.com.
This material is for informational purposes only. See plan documents for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage.