Aetna Medicare Choices
Choosing Medicare: Why choose Aetna Medicare?
When it comes to choosing Medicare coverage, what plan is right for you? The one that meets all your needs. What's even better? A plan that offers extra benefits, extra features, and extra value. When choosing a Medicare plan, remember that Aetna Medicare offers a full range of plans that come with Aetna Extrassm - money-saving benefits, discounts, and services that go beyond Original Medicare and may not be available with other plans.
Extra benefits and savings may be included in your plan at no extra cost
Choosing a Medicare plan can take time. As you review plans, remember that in addition to medical, hospital and prescription coverage, Aetna also offers many extras such as:
- Wellness, vision, hearing and fitness benefits included with many Aetna Medicare Advantage plans
- Vision, hearing*, fitness, weight management, and natural products and services discounts with most plans
- Aetna Health Connectionssm - Disease Management Program* - individualized clinical programs for more than 30 chronic conditions
A world of information at your fingertips
For need-to-know information 24 hours a day, use this website to link to Aetna's exclusive online resources and interactive tools.
- Find the best Aetna Medicare plan for your needs and budget by choosing a Medicare plan with the help of our online tool
- Choosing a Medicare plan shouldn't mean losing your doctor. Search our DocFind network for health care professionals, hospitals, and pharmacies close to home.
- Already a member? Log in now at www.aetnanavigator.com to access claim and coverage information, use interactive education and information, keep your personal health record up-to-date, replace ID cards, and more.
Coverage that travels with you
Whether you're choosing a Medicare plan that's a non-network plan, one with out-of-network coverage, or one with our U.S. Travel Advantage® benefit, our coverage can travel with you.
When it comes to Medicare plans, experience counts
Aetna's been in business for more than 150 years serving people eligible for Medicare over 40 of those years. Fortune magazine1 named us one of the most admired health care insurance companies in 2012, for the fifth year in a row.
1Fortune magazine, March 19, 2012, March 21, 2011, March 22, 2010, March 16, 2009 and March 17, 2008
Want to learn more about Medicare or how to choose a Medicare plan that will meet your needs? Visit our "New to Medicare" section.
* Not available with Aetna Medicare Rx Plans (PDP)
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Aetna Medicare is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. A Medicare approved Part D sponsor. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. See plan documents.
Plans are offered by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc., and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna). Not all health services are covered. Plan features and availability may vary by location and are subject to change each year.
Providers are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Provider participation may change without notice. Aetna does not provide care or guarantee access to health services. Health information programs provide general health information and are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional.