Aetna Medicare Plans
Aetna Medicare Rx®: Eligibility and Enrollment
Are you eligible for Aetna Medicare Rx®?
You can apply for an Aetna Medicare Rx® Plan (PDP) regardless of your health status. Here are the eligibility guidelines:
- You have Medicare Part A and/or are enrolled in Medicare Part B, and
- You live in the plan service area
To join an Aetna Medicare Rx® Plan (PDP):
- You must enroll during the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). This year, it is from October 15 – December 7; OR
- You must enroll during the Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). This period starts three months before, includes the month of, and lasts for three months after you first qualify for Medicare); OR
- You qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP). This occurs when you move to a new service area or into an institution, for example. It can also happen if your Medicaid eligibility changes.
Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Our SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in our plans depends on contract renewal.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by location.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our customer service number at 1-888-247-1028 (TTY: 711), Monday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Esta información está disponible en otros idiomas de manera gratuita. Comuníquese con Servicios al Cliente al 1-800-282-5366 (TTY: 711). Horario de atención: de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m., los siete días de la semana.
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Aetna Medicare through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.