Aetna Medicare Plans
Aetna Medicare Advantage: Aetna ExtrasSM
Save money on your health and wellness
What really sets our plans apart is that we include great discount opportunities right along with our plans. There are no claim forms, referrals or limits on how much you can save on a variety of products and services.
Getting fit with a gym membership is just the start to a healthier you. You can also save on eyeglasses and contacts, weight-loss programs, chiropractic and more:
At home products - Get discounts on products and services for your home and your family, including the Omron 7 SeriesTM Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. Track your blood pressure at home with this easy-to-use monitor.
Books - Save on books, DVDs and more through the American Cancer Society Bookstore, the Mayo Clinic Bookstore and Pranamaya.
Note: Discounts through the Mayo Clinic Bookstore and Pranamaya are not available to Medicare Supplement members.
Fitness - Save on gym memberships* and name-brand home fitness and nutrition products that support your healthy lifestyle with services provided by GlobalFit®.
Hearing - Get discounts on hearing exams, hearing aids, batteries, repairs and other hearing aid services from Hear PO® and Hearing Care Solutions. You can also get these discounts even though you have a Hearing Aid Reimbursement benefit. Check your plan requirements first.
Note: Discounts through Hear PO are not available to Aetna Medicare Rx (PDP) and Medicare Supplement members.
Natural products and services - Save on specialty health care products and services, including online consultations.
- The ChooseHealthy®** program: Get a discount off standard charges for acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy and nutrition services. Also save off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price on health and wellness products.
- You must have a valid Aetna ID card to receive the discounts from participating natural therapy professionals.
- Natural therapy professionals are located in all 50 states plus Washington, D.C.
- Vital Health Network (VHN): Save off the retail price of an online consultation with a VHN doctor for one topic. Save additionally off the retail price for an online consultation for additional topics.
Note: Natural products and services discounts are not available to Medicare Supplement members.
Oral health care - Get discounts on Epic Dental cavity-fighting and Waterpik® products.
Vision - Save on eye exams, frames, lenses, contact lenses and solutions, LASIK surgery, sunglasses and more from EyeMed. You can also get these discounts even though you have an Eyewear Reimbursement benefit. Check your plan requirements first.
Weight management - Get discounts on the CalorieKing®*** Program and products, Jenny Craig® weight loss programs† and Nutrisystem® weight loss meal plans.††
Note: Only Jenny Craig discounts are available to Medicare Supplement members.
Additional discounts - Get more savings for products including:
- Aging with GraceTM elder care assistance program - Get a membership discount for this program that provides education and can help coordinate and assist with senior care options.
- LifeStation® Medical Alert Systems - Save on a medical alert system from LifeStation which provides help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the push of a button. You may select from a device, pendant or bracelet.
Online resources - Find need-to-know information 24 hours a day:
- Docfind®: Here you can locate network pharmacies, vision services and health care providers in your area. We update DocFind three times a week.
- Aetna Navigator®: This secure members-only tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Among its many uses, you can access claims and coverage information.
- Aetna InteliHealth®: Here you'll find interactive information from Harvard Medical School, Columbia Dental School and others.
* Participation is for new gym members only. If you belong to a gym now or belonged recently, call GlobalFit to see if a discount applies.
** The ChooseHealthy program is made available through American Specialty Health Systems, Inc. (ASH Systems) a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). ChooseHealthy is a federally registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein.
*** If you're already a CalorieKing member and want to get the Aetna discounted membership price, you will need to terminate your current CalorieKing Account and rejoin.
† Plus the cost of food. Plus the cost of shipping (if applicable). Offer applies to initial enrollment fee only and is valid only at participating Centers and through Jenny Craig At Home. Each offer is a separate offer and can be used only once per Member. No cash value. Restrictions apply.
†† The Aetna discount offers don't apply to any plan in which you're already enrolled. To receive the discounted rate, you must wait until your current plan ends.
Check your plan Summary of Benefits to see if included with your Aetna Medicare Advantage plan.
Plans may also include additional benefits (depending on your service area), like eyewear and hearing aid allowances, fitness, motivational wellness coaching, and optional supplemental dental benefits and eyewear and/or hearing reimbursement. Review the Benefits at a Glance for an overview of the additional benefits offered in your area.
Discount offers provide access to discounted services and are not part of an insured plan or policy. Aetna does not endorse any vendor, product or service associated with these discount offers. Vendors are independent of Aetna, not agents or employees thereof. Discount offers are not guaranteed and may be discontinued at any time. Aetna makes no payment to the discount vendors. The member is responsible for the full cost of the discounted services. Aetna may receive a percentage of the fee you pay to a discount vendor. While this material is believed to be accurate as of the production date, it is subject to change. The products, services and discounts described above are neither offered nor guaranteed under our contract with the Medicare program. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to the Aetna Medicare grievance process.